Saturday, April 12, 2008

Speaking of messes...

Melissa M. showed her mess of laundry recently, but mine is in so many small, unimpressive piles that I'm embarrassed to even start taking pictures. Then I'd have to actually track down all of the piles. And then I'd need a nap...

So instead, I'm posting another "hot spot" of mine...the piles and piles and piles of my kids' schoolwork!! I threw lots of it away, but I still have TONS. Here are piles of work from THIS school year:

IMG_0126a IMG_0127a

IMG_0128a

See the clear tub under the papers in that last picture? Yep, those are papers from PREVIOUS years. I don't know why this is so hard for me. I am usually good about wanting to get rid of things and periodically purging my piles. But not school papers. I do throw many of them away as soon as I get them, but obviously not nearly enough! I don't know what I think I'll save them for, but I just am not ready to part with them. I do have an abnormal affinity for worksheets ("busy work"), so maybe that's why I can't part with them.

No comments: