Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Years' Eve Eve

More of Madeline's work...I got a camcorder for Christmas (to replace the one I got before Maddy was born that finally bit the dust earlier this year) so I have video, but it's too big to download on our slow connection. And the digital camera is still not functioning, so I'm glad Madeline is enthusiastic about taking pictures!

Grandaddy sleeping (she's fond of the sneaky pictures!)

Not the best quality photo ever (and definitely not my best look, lounging on the couch), but I was impressed by her creativity in taking the picture through the mirror...that's got to be Photography 301 or higher! As I said, she's fond of the sneaky close-ups

Even of herself...pretty good for a "turn it around and snap" shot! Isn't she the cutest?!

Noah exhausted from showing off for the camera...he loves to pose for Maddy, just not for me!
Later, at the Whites'...Not a great shot of either me or Mom, but I have so few pictures of me, especially pregnant, so I thought I'd throw it in. I was 18 weeks along here.
Jack looks like he's pouting, but he's actually holding his Batman cape on using his chin...anyone who's been around him lately has had to put the cape on him at least 10 times an hour. In fact, he's asking me to put his Superman cape on as I type!

No comments: