Friday, May 16, 2008

"Gonna put you in a trance with a funky song"

It's possible I have sunk to a new low. But OH the memories!

NKOTB is "Hangin' Tough" again!


I've mentioned before that I once had dreams of being Mrs. Donnie Wahlberg and this morning, the Today Show reminded me why :-) Did anyone else catch this?


Who knew those moves (not to mention songs!) were (still are) so incredibly cheesy??!! Ok, we all probably knew, even back then, but, OH, the cuteness!

Here they are "back in the day":

Were inside out overalls with the top hanging down REALLY ever cool? I guess that (partially) explains my lack of popularity in middle school..and here they are all grown up today...

Nkotb_l

Please let this baby be born soon so I have something worthwhile to blog about!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm glad little Donnie isn't my son-in-law! :) Jared's a lot cuter!!! Don't know if he has "the moves" Donnie had, though...probably not... :)

Love, Mama

Kate said...

Should I be embarrassed that I'm impressed with how handsome they still are? Even the ones I didn't think were cute then are now cute. How many arguments did I partake in about which one was cutest? Joe had my vote every time.