Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pump It Up!

I tried to leave Noah and his friends alone and not hound them with the video camera. Plus they were going a million miles an hour and in 5 different directions most of the time. The great thing about this place is that it's contained, only one exit door, so as long as they don't go out of that, you know they're in the room. Plus, they have workers there who supervise the equipment and make sure everyone's following the rules.

So, all of the pictures are of Madeline and Jack, who I did have to closely supervise, because we know that child can find trouble where no trouble exists. Sure enough, he snuck into the "Employee Only" door and was eating someone's piece of leftover birthday cake!
Jack doing the obstacle course Madeline beating Jack at the obstacle course--"Girls rule!" Jack landing close behind
And, he's off...
"I wanna do DAT big swide, Daddy!"
Here comes Jack!
And Madeline! Hurry, get out of the way, Daddy's coming!!
And Daddy!

I look forward to going again when I'm not 7+ months pregnant and I can bounce, too! It's safe to say it was a fun evening for everyone. Happy birthday, my big Noah!

1 comment:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I LOVE these places. They are complete recipes for wearing kids out =).