Saturday, March 15, 2008

Boys vs The Wall

Meet the new addition to Pump It Up since our last trip there. THE WALL.

When they first opened it up, the line was several people long, so when we saw Noah get in line, I wondered if he could wait it out... That wall sure looks fun...
...but that bouncer is practically BEGGING me to come bounce...
...and then there's the giant slide...calling my name...
...oh, Mom, what's a boy to do?
...I'd heard about 6, but I had no idea the choices would be so hard...
Well, he chose the bouncy slide over waiting in line for the climbing wall. But his little brother lucked out and wandered up just as there was no wait for the wall. Jared and I looked over and they were suiting him up! So of course, Daddy went to help while Mommy captured it on film...
After a couple of words of advice from Daddy...
(with a safety cable, of course, and only about 3 feet off the ground...breathe, Memaw, breathe!)
...getting the hang of it......climbing on my own!!

He got to a place where he couldn't find another handle on his own, so Daddy helped him down.
He loved it while he was up there, but seemed disappointed that he didn't make it to the top! I coulda been a contenda!

No comments: