Saturday, March 28, 2009

2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday

{I’m 31.}

My mama made me a strawberry cake with the most buhwicious {Jack-ism} whipped cream icing! Even my non-icing-eating husband loved the icing!

photos 189

I think the boys’ favorite part was the vanilla cone.

photos 190

Jack is pretty serious about his ice cream.

photos 191

Seriously. Too much cuteness for one picture.

photos 192a

Memaw with Lukey-boy

photos 195a

Me and My Girl

photos 197a

Maddy looked through her own jewelry box and chose this locket {that we got Memaw several years ago, that Maddy borrowed and was keeping in her jewelry box} to give me for my birthday! Precious!

My boys got me the only thing I asked for…a stainless travel mug! I love my guys!

photos 199

Thanks, family, for my fun party and all of my wonderful gifts! I love you ALL!

No comments: