Friday, June 6, 2008

Hoosier Daddy

Jared here, folks. Melanie and I are in the hospital earlier than ever before. Melanie is getting to start walking around and continue the "all natural" labor. We would appreciate your prayers for us as Melanie attempts to go sans pain medication again.

We also want anyone who reads this to know that we give glory to God for our new son at this moment. We have learned that God's plans are not our plans, but in everything He preserves us and guides us.

More to come...

1 comment:

Misty said...

Hey Melanie,
You don't know me, but you gave me encouragement when I asked for advice and encouragement on my blog about going through labor without med. And I did it! And so can you! Hang in there! Thinking of you and can't wait to see pictures of Luke on your blog!

Misty (friend of Hannah R)