Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's a Jack E World

Sometimes I play and sometimes I read.
I love my Mommy.

Sometimes me and mom go for a hike {never happened}, and play games {all the time},
and decorate {once, for fall}.
Most times I go to school, and sometimes I do science and exercise and take a rest,
and when I'm done I take a deep breath.

Sometimes I play, and sometimes I have birthdays. Sometimes I go to the park,
and sometimes I go somewhere to eat.
My birthday is October 30th. I will be the big 5 this year.

Here are the rules for my birthday:
1. No breakin'.
2. No messin' up.
3. No openin' other people's presents when it's not time,
and no peekin' inside somebody else's presents.
4. If you want to come to my birthday, you gotta be nice.

5. No scarin' people.
6. No vampires.
7. No muddy people.

8. No frowin' food.
9. No breakin' toys.
10. No frowin' chairs at people.

11. If you want to be a good kid, then you can come to my birthday.
12. No actin' wild.

13. If you have somethin' to say, raise your hand.
14. If you need to go pee-pee and you have an accident on the floor, call somebody to clean it up.

15. Don't ever show somebody your poop. Besides, there is nobody who does that, but if they do, they have to leave my birthday, but if they apologize, they can come back to my next birthday.

16. If you ever bring sticks inside, then frow 'em outside and never come back to my birthday...
unless I say so.
Jack Everett

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Where does he come up with this stuff??? He is too much. Hope I can follow all the rules...and that he chooses to invite me! :)

Jeanne said...

Thank you, thank you for posting this! I should have just told Dad to read it himself...I tried to read it to him and, of course, laughed so hard I could hardly finish.

I love that little boy! He is so imaginative, interesting and hilarious!

I've already been invited to his birthday, but I'm not sure I can follow all those rules!

So funny...I enjoyed the laugh!

Jeanne said...

Oh, and Sarah...he told me on the phone today that you were invited, only he called you "Uncle" Sarah!

Michael and Hannah said...

This made me laugh so hard my side hurts! #7 is my favorite.

Tonya said...

What a special/funny post. I love it!